- Bus – Decamp Bus to NYC and NJ Transit to other locales are a short walk from the property.
- Trains – NJ Transit Montclair-Boonton Line with service to NYC.
- A short drive to Bloomfield station and stations in Montclair
- Bloomfield Shoprite is approximately 5 minutes away
- Home depot has two convenient locations in Bloomfield and Clifton
- CVS, Quick Chek, 7-11 and Dunkin Dounts are nearby
- Fashionable upper Montclair is down the road at the opposite end of Watchung Avenue featuring boutique stores and many fine eateries
- Downtown Bloomfield has been revitalized, infused with new stores such as Barnes & Noble and a diverse mix of restaurants
- Styertowne Shopping Center in Clifton is several minutes away with upscale stores and restaurants
- Brookdale Park is within walking distance on Watchung Avenue. Operated by Essex County, the park offers special events such as arts and crafts shows, etc.
- Essex County Golf Course is several blocks away.
- Pulaski Park has basketball and tennis courts.
- Brookside Park is nearby on Broad Street and has recreational areas for children.
- Montclair Art Museum
- Montclair City Center and Church Street are approximately 4-5 miles away
- Bloomfield College in downtown Bloomfield
- Mountainside Hospital in Glen Ridge
- Clara Maas Hospital in Belleville
Ask for Mike or Marie.For further inquiries, please call 908-654-4360 weekdays between 9:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.